Monday, February 4, 2013

Sick 2/04/2013

So I am on day 3 of being sick and its only seeming to get worse. I'm hoping to get better soon. I could barely get through the day, but i was still able to find interest in our conversation in Government today about gun control in the U.S. I asked Mr. Palo to show me what the side that is for guns says to solve this problem with gun violence in this country. So far all the evidence from videos shown in class has only provided the anger and frustration of the other side than actual solution. There was one idea brought up about arming guards in schools and public areas. I was happy to finally hear an idea, but I'm not sure that is necessarily a Good idea. I am totally up for compromise, but I really want to find a solution and so far the side against guns is really coming up with them...at least from what i have seen. I am really interested to hear more. Other than that I spent today coughing up my lungs. Although I did find that after singing I feel better for awhile. I have been working on writing new music for my band Halfway On Helium. There are 3 topics i am writing about so far. Men abusing women, Bullying, and Gun Violence killing innocent kids. All 3 are sounding great and I can't wait to finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment